|PNB PARIVAR BHAVISHYA AROGYA YOJNA|
- HRD Division Circular 321 dated 25.5.2006
- HRD Division Circular No.478 dated 21.08.2008
- HRD Division Circular 531 dated 20.03.2009
1.All Regular employees of the Bank as on 01.05.2006 who are at least 25 years of age.
2. Premium for providing a life time
3. Certificate of Insurance will be issued
4. TPA will issue Medi- Identity Card for self and family members
5. TPA will also issue Guide Book
6. Cumulative Bonus
@ 5 % of initial sum insured for each claim free year will be added to the sum insured for the subsequent year subject to a maximum accumulation of 10 such claim free years, in all during the entire policy period.
In case of a claim under the Policy in respect of the insured person who has earned the cumulative bonus, the same shall freeze and no further cumulative bonus shall accrue to that person.
Life time medical insurance cover of Rs 50,000/-
Risk shall commence on the day following the normal retirement date i.e 60 years.
In case of spouse/children etc, risk commencement date can be any date between 55 to 60 years of ages as opted in the proposal form.
|Third Party Administrator (TPA)
M/s. MD India Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
Borne by the Bank out of the Staff Welfare Fund.
Supplementary Coverage optional with additional premium (proposal to be submitted by 31.05.2007)
1. for self upto Rs 4.50 lacs
2. for spouse upto Rs 5.00 lacs
3. children, daughter In law, son in law Each Rs 5.00 lacs
4. minimum age of beneficiaries under 2 and 3 is 25 years.
|Lodgement of Claims
- For Cashless Facility : 1.approach MD India empanelled Hospital Desk or inform nearby MD India offices immediately
2. updated list of such hospitals www.mdindiaonline.com or contact Customer Care Phone No. 18002331166.
Admission in hospitals not empanelled.
1. intimation of the same be sent to any of the nearby offices of MD India within 24 hours of Hospitalization
Annexure-B. circular HRD 531 formalities are to be completed/complied with
Annexure C Circular HRD 531 Specimen claim form of M/s. MD India
Claim to be submitted within 15 days of Discharge to nearby offices of MD India
While making claim mention correspondence address, phone no. including mobile, FAX No. and the e-mail address, if any. of the employee
issue of I-cards to the family members of employees who have opted for the additional cover, the same is to be sent directly to M/s. MD India as per the proforma Annexure-D – Circular HRD 531, along with a copy of policy, at the following address:-
M/s MD India Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
Regional Office: E-98, 2nd Floor, Lajpat Nagar-II
New Delhi – 110 024.
Ph: 011 – 29811840,
Fax: 011 – 29811838